Monday, February 12, 2007

Recipe of Love..


Love is a beautiful feeling. When you find love, you'll want nothing more. It fills you up until you can't think what more you want. Even if you don't have everything material wise, life is not about getting all that you want.

I think I've found my true love. He might not be the most perfect flawless man, but he's enough for me. That's what love is. In my apparition love is accepting with all your heart what your other half is like. There might be something he/she is not good at. You should complete each other. That's what my husband always said to me....YOU COMPLETE ME.


My husband does not have all the time in the world. He's a very busy man. He goes to work at 7am every morning, battling with the traffic jam on his way from our house in Bandar Pulai Jaya to Pasir Gudang which will take him an hour if his lucky. If not he will be drowned in a current of vehicles heading the same way as he is, taking him more than that. He normally gets home when the sun has already set and the moon peaked to give a little light to shine the night. He will find the best way to get home at 7.30pm to catch his Sportcentre Live Broadcast. I can't even watch my Identiti slot on TV3. Hey..we have another TV in our bedroom, but what's the fun of watching it alone. I'd rather watch Sportcentre with him. The dinner should have always be ready before he gets home. It's not difficult to cater to my husband's appetite. He's quite western food wise. Never asked for asam pedas or sambal belacan. His favourites are fried chicken, chicken curry (not so western aye), chicken rice, chicken with soybean sauce, chicken paprik, chicken chop, and all chicken dishes that I can cook him. Yes..he's a chicken lover. Never did like fish so much but I'm injecting it little by little through his dinner. Now he eats few fish dishes and oldfolks vegetables like kangkung and sawi, but his favourite is panfried cabbage. He can eat cabagge everyday!!. His another never-get-bored-with food is potato salad. It's very easy to be prepared. Here's the recipe...

Potato Salad

Ingredients:
6 Big Potatos
2 Chicken breast
4tbl sp Mayonaise
Salt as you like

Directions:
Peel the potatoes and chop it to cube size of 2cmx2cm.
Slice the chicken to smaller cube size.
Boil the chicken and the potatoes in a pot with some salt added.
Once cooked, drain the water and put in the mayonaise.
Mix it well and serve hot or cold.

HAPPY COOKING WITH LOVE......

1 comment:

Kipas Repair JB said...

Thanks sayang for the thought and beautifully narated story. I love you...And colleagues in my work place are very impress to know that you'll call and ask me what to have for dinner!!!