Saturday, February 24, 2007

Home sweet home...


Today I'm home. Fuuhh...after the long hard work and full of tragedy yesterday. I love being at home...entertaining my kids especially. Although they are quite a handful most of the times, that does not lure me away. My son Ikhwan couldn't have enough of teasing his younger sisters. It seems like Marsya, my 2nd child, will cry every 2 minutes in interval. He can always find something to annoy her, taking her bicycle, fighting for the same toy or as simple as poking her nose. I am beginning to think that Marsya's crying is like music to Ikhwan's ear.



The house especially the living room will suffer a disastrous look when they are playing. That's the fate of a home full of kids. I have quite a handful...1 boy and 2 girls to wreck the house. The pictures I attached in here is my living room and my kitchen (taken in May 2006). There is quite a lot of change to it now. I love decorating it..but still want it to be as simple and peaceful as possible. I can't wait for an extra money to come. I can't wait to spend it on some decorating stuffs for the house. I haven't even finish decorating my son's room. He has to move out of our master bedroom very near in the future anyway. He couldn't be sleeping with us anymore at the age of 6. We have to slowly coach him to sleep alone. He's such a fearful kid. He fears everything....

My bedroom also needs a little touch up. Can't wait to make it look like one of the hotel rooms that used to inspire me. There is a long list of what to buy to make it a dreamy kind of a bedroom. I know what to do and how to do it...the problem is...u know what. I'm waiting for the pot of money at the rainbow feet I guess. Can't do anything without IT....

4 comments:

zura said...

Wow....our house looks like a show house in the picture!!!

Makcik Runner said...

what a neat house!

ohh. i was bloghopping from yr hubby's from another blogger friends'...oh well long story short, i found yrs.

zura said...

Abang - why do you use my name for your comment. Everybody..that's not me but my hubby giving the first comment...hehehe.

kc - thank you for dropping by. You have a nice blog too.

Kipas Repair JB said...

Ops...sorry sayang...