Monday, February 12, 2007

Introducing....

Today marked the birth of this blog, dedicated to zaki and zura's family. This blog will be maintained by me, zura and will be full of stories of our ups and downs. The wonderfull and happy moments are priceless, unforgettable and I wouldn't exchange with anything, even if 1million Malaysian ringgit is offered to me. The sad and difficult times come and go (luckily not too often), but we stood tall hanging on with every bit of strength we have as a family. I love my family, it is like a childhood dream comes to live. I'm thankful to have such a family like mine now...it's too good to be true. I wouldn't ask for more, Alhamdulillah....

Zaki and I got married in 2002...after about one year of courting that is...hehehe. It was a long story of how we got to be married to each other. Long story cut short, we met in the university where we sweat to get hold of our chemical engineering degree but it's not that straight forward. Nope..we were not officially in love while we were in England even if both of us have been to the city of love, Paris. Yes it is a long story, maybe I'll give out the whole story in one of the posts later.

We've spent wonderful moments together though. The family members keep increasing year by year...hahaha. The children are our gems, each has their own shape and colour. They are the living proof af the love that we cherish. Ikhwan Firdaus, Marsya Syazweena and Alya Humaira..you guys are the love of my life.

No comments: