Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tax time..

It's April again and all of us, the human resources of Malaysia has to go through the mental exhausting task of filling up our tax form. This is a task that I have to carry out every year, mine and my husband's. He's never bothered about it and always says that he trusted me for this excruciating task that he doesn't want to do. How clever huh...

This year, I opt for e-filing. Instead of filling up the BE form in hard copies, I'm filling it up online. Hopefully this method would be easier than the previous manual hard copy tax calculation and the application can do an automatic calculation instead of us punching on the calculator. I haven't completed it yet so I wouldn't know how efficient the system is. Fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Kipas Repair JB said...

Thanks for being in charge of the tax stuff...That's one reason apart from many-many reasons I love you....

Dr Nazatul Shiha said...

dear zura,

Bumped into ur blog thru ur hubby's blog thru Abdun's blog :P

I just need to clarify something, did u go to Trolak for an English Course just after SPM? Did you study in MRSM before? Boy, u sure look familiar to me.

TQ.

zura said...

Hai shiha,

Yes, I was at both of the places. i went to trolak after spm and I am from MRSM Kuala Terengganu. May I know who I am really talking to?