Friday, May 25, 2007

The colours of your friends


I received a call from one of my good friends last night. It has been a while since we last had a conversation through the phone. Both of us are kinda busy managing our own lives and trying our best to excell in our career. It was such a pleasant surprise and we talked for quite a tremendous amount of time, trying to catch up on what's happening in each other's life. She seems to notice that I have not posted to this blog for quite some time already, that's why the call.

At times, I do miss my life and my friends when I was single. I had a wonderful time back then, together with my friends in England. How I wish that we can have a gathering and meet, talk and have fun together, regardless of our status.

I learnt a lot from my friends. All of them have their own colours. Each colour have their own meaning. Each colour have their own admirer. But of course you cannot satisfy everyone. No matter how hard you try, there will be people around you who can't accept what you do. So, don't worry, just be yourself and let them choose what colour they like.

It's time to bring your memeories back. Remember all your friends. Maybe me and my husband should held a gathering at our house. One of these days I will have to contact all of them and drag them to JB. Have a holiday here in JB and leave your hectic lives in KL for a while guys.....

Adiossss....

6 comments:

ManaL said...

zura,

Kim salam sama that good old friend tu ;-)

Kipas Repair JB said...

rasanya that good old friend is you manal....

ManaL said...

Zaki,

Cant u sense the "usik" tone?

I suppose that wink did denote something.

Iskandar Syah Ismail aka DR Bubbles said...

hah bila nak ajak tu?

zura said...

Hahaha...kalau aku ajak korang WAJIB datang tau. No Excuse....

Kipas Repair JB said...

tahu la manal....saja je....